Picture

Picture

Monday, December 3, 2012

Scrabble, Anyone?

Here it is, my first post.  So the story on this started SERIOUSLY when I was pregnant with my first daughter......almost three years ago. Yeah. I really need to work on getting things done.  But I have kids, so basically nothing gets done around here.  Moving on.  So I was looking for crib bedding and came across this cute picture and loved the wall hanging.  Can't find the picture now. (of course) but it was words like Dream, Baby, Play, Love lined up like a crossword....or Scrabble if you will.  So this was what my idea sprouted from. I made Giant Scrabble pieces and used our names and other words.  

 So I started by cutting some craft blocks (bought em at Walmart) into squares and stained them lightly.  Then my awesome sister did some vinyl lettering for me.


Yes, My carpet has not been vacuumed. Get over it.
My first letter. Awesome I might say...
And all of them laid out on my Yes, NON-vacuumed carpet. Don't judge me.  Now all I need to do is get some boards to mount them on and get them on the wall.  I'll post more pictures on that later.  I know, I know the suspense is killing you, right?  Too bad. I can't get to Lowe's till tomorrow at the earliest so don't go crazy.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love the "Don't judge me"

    Yes I'm the awesome sister btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete